Monday, May 2, 2011

Intro

Hi! Welcome to The OMNOM Blog!

If you would like an introduction to my blog, you can click here or the "About The OMNOM Blog" button in the Pages bar.

If you would like to know how I rate, you can click here or the "How I Rate" button in the Pages bar.

If you would like to know a little bit about me, you can look at the tiny box on the right labelled "About Me".

Other than that, thank you for taking the time to read this blog! I hope you follow along and enjoy what I will have to offer on this blog!

Feel free to leave comments as well. I would really like to hear what you have to say!

Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Please post pictures of the restaurants once you do your reviews! (And of course, the dishes you ordered!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to go eat with friends (which I am assuming you will! :P ) ask for their opinions as well! It can be a simple opinion. It'd be nice to get the opinion of others who were with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, quite interesting:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd appreciate if you left your name/blog so that I can better respond to you (and so that I know where you found this blog).